Managing Director and Country Head of India
Kunal has over 15 years of experience in leadership, consulting and client advisory within life sciences and healthcare, with a deep understanding of the requirements of a product/asset development from early pipeline to market launch phase. His extensive experience in therapeutic areas, HTA and reimbursement, and management allows him to be extremely sensitive to quality ensuring value maximisation for clients’ objectives and assets.
Kunal’s stint of successfully setting up, heading, and running global evidence evaluation practice within HEOR and Market Access space from India and heading Indian operations provides him with the organizational leadership, business, and management skills relevant in today’s landscape of mentoring and managing world-class talent in a niche and competitive market.
Kunal’s ability of combining business knowledge with leading science and innovation standards allows him to act as a partner of clients and offer advice and services that not only serve immediate objectives but are delivered with long-term strategies, pipelines, assets, and objectives in mind.
Kunal’s experience as a global executive and board member working collaboratively with all business functions in his previous organization enables him to understand the business requirements, functioning and expectations of business and teams based in various geographies and enables him to effectively contribute to the overall growth strategy of Deallus as an executive and member of the core leadership team.
What do you like about Deallus?
- 15+ years of life science consulting, leadership, advisory, and client partnership
- Widely recognised by clients and peers as a key thought and opinion leader within the Health Economic and Outcomes Research (HEOR) space and has a number of international publications
- Experienced in Evidence Evaluation practice, Market Access applications, Health Technology Assessments (HTAs) and HTA submissions and HEOR
- Most recently Kunal was Chief Practice Officer and Country Head at BresMed, a leading Market Access consultancy responsible for the India operations and Evidence Evaluation practice
Masters’ degree in Pharmacy from the Delhi Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences and Research
Therapy area expertise
- Mental health disorders
- Autoimmune disorders
- Metabolic disorders
- Rare diseases, pain and orphan disorders