Deallus Holdings Limited, together with any of its affiliates, subsidiaries, parent and other related entities, (“Deallus”, ”we” or “us”) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. We are committed to maintaining compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), the Data Protection Act 2018 (DPA) and any associated data protection regulations that come into force as and when required.
By visiting https://www.deallus.com, including any and all sub-domains of this domain name (the “Site”), you are accepting and consenting to the practices described in this policy. For the purpose of GDPR and DPA, the data controller is Deallus Consulting Limited, a company registered in England & Wales with company number 05253532 and whose registered office is at 1 Poultry, London, EC2R 8EJ, United Kingdom.
This policy also extends to personal information Deallus collects about you from third parties and publicly available sources or that we obtain directly from you as part of business development and research activities. For more information, please refer to our Research Policy.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT FROM YOU
Generally, you can visit the Site without providing any personal data. However, for accessing some parts of the Site, such as downloading certain documents, we may collect personal data from you. We will hold and process any personal information which you provide via the Site or by submitting emails and/or online forms for our own internal business purposes and we will not pass on or sell, online or otherwise, any personal information to third parties.
We log the domain and IP address of all visitors to the Site. This information does not identify individuals, only the computer or other device which is being used to access the Site. This information is used for statistical purposes only, it is not used to contact you and is not sold to any third parties. The data that we collect from you will be processed and managed by the third-party IT supplier operating under direct instruction from Deallus. Your data will not be used by our supplier for any purpose other than that specified by Deallus.
USES OF INFORMATION COLLECTED
- Information you give to us to:
- Ensure content from our Site is presented in the most effective manner for you and your computer or other device.
- Information we collect about you to:
- Administer our Site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- Improve our Site and ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and your computer or other device;
- Allow you to participate in interactive features of our Site when you choose to do so;
- Support our efforts to keep our Site safe and secure;
- Measure or to understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you; and
- Make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of our Site about goods or services that may interest you or them
We also collect standard internet log information to track the behaviour of visitors to the Site. We do this to receive information regarding Site activity, such as the number of visitors to our Site and the frequency of such visits. This information is collected in a way which does not identify you or any other individual. We make no attempt to find out the identities of those visiting our Site and we do not associate any data gathered from the Site with any personally identifying information from any source.
Please also read our Cookies Policy. The Cookies Policy lists the cookies used by the Site and states how you can restrict or delete the listed cookies.
OTHER INFORMATION YOU PROVIDE
PEOPLE WHO CONTACT US THROUGH SOCIAL MEDIA
You can contact Deallus via Facebook, Twitter or LinkedIn by direct message if you wish to enquire about our services or wish to comment on our services. These communications are managed by our Marketing department and will only ever be shared internally at Deallus for the purpose of providing you with the information you have requested.
SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We do not sell, trade, rent or licence personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users of the Site with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above and to improve optimisation of our Site.
You agree that we have the right to share your personal information with any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 1159 of the UK Companies Act 2006.
STORING AND PROTECTING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorised access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data on our Site. Sensitive and private data exchange between the Site and its users happens over a SSL secured communication channel and is encrypted and protected with digital signatures.
The transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our Site. Any transmission of data is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security measures to try to prevent unauthorised access to your data.
RETAINING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Deallus retains Personal Data, as necessary, for the duration of the relevant business relationship or activity. We may also retain Personal Data for longer than the duration of the business relationship or activity to protect ourselves against legal claims, use the data for analysis or historical recordkeeping or comply with our information management policies and schedules. For more information about our data retention and disposal practices, please reach out to email@example.com.
We have put in place appropriate security measures to prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorised way, altered or disclosed. In addition, we limit access to your personal data to those employees, agents, contractors and other third parties who have a business need to know. They will only process your personal data on our instructions and they are subject to a duty of confidentiality.
We have put in place procedures to deal with any suspected personal data breach and will notify you and any applicable regulator of a breach where we are legally required to do so.
Under GDPR and DPA, Deallus recognises and respects that you have rights as an individual providing personal data:
- By engaging with Deallus via our website, by completing an application form or submitting an enquiry you are consenting to Deallus processing your personal data and may withdraw consent at any time.
- You have the right to know exactly how your personal data will be processed by Deallus. Deallus commits to processing your data fairly, lawfully and transparently, details of which are set out in this Privacy Notice.
- You have the right to request access to the personal data that Deallus holds about you.
If you wish to request access to the personal data held by Deallus about you, please contact our HR department on firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You have the right to request changes to the data held about you if the data is incorrect or requires additional information.
- You have the right to request deletion of your data or the right to be forgotten completely where there is no legitimate reason for your data to continue to be processed.
- You have the right to request the processing of your data is restricted so that the data remains stored but is not further processed by Deallus.
- You have the right to request a copy of your data in a portable format.
You may notify Deallus of any request to change how your personal data is processed by email on email@example.com. Deallus retains the right to continue processing personal data if there are compelling legitimate grounds for the processing, which override the interests, rights and freedoms of the individual, or the processing is for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims.
Our Site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies, terms and conditions and cookies policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies, or the security measures applied in respect of any such websites. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
You have the right of access, rectification and erasure and, although we would hope that you would address any queries directly to us in the first instance so that we can resolve them, you may complain to the UK Information Commissioner.